These are some of our family’s favorite dining spots that we frequent and love—right here in the heart of Plymouth, Massachusetts. In support of local businesses, we will only feature local restaurants and dining spots.
Menus are subject to change per each restaurants’ discretion.
Contact us for any questions or inquiries. We’d be happy to help!
42 Degrees North – 42degreesnorthrestaurant.com – Open year round and daily for lunch and dinner. 42 Degrees North is located away from downtown and more towards south Plymouth. It has a laid back atmosphere with beautiful outdoor seating. Our current favorites include:
- Grilled North Atlantic Salmon – seared with potatoes and vegetables
- Braised Boneless Beef Short Ribs – slow-roasted with root vegetables, mashed potatoes, port demi-glace
- Char grilled Prime Bone In Pork Chop – cranberry creme risotto, sauteed truffle cheese spinach and Tennessee whiskey BBQ sauce
Blue Blinds Bakery – blueblindsbakery.com – Closed on Saturdays! Blue Binds Bakery is located in downtown Plymouth with indoor and outdoor seating. They feature organic coffee and tea, homemade pastries and bread, and light lunch. Our current favorites include:
- organic coffee
- homemade pancakes and French Toast with fresh fruit and Vermont maple syrup
- Spinwich with homemade butternut squash soup
- homemade apple cider (when in season)
Fedeles Chocolates – fedeleschocolates.com – This shop is located downtown with an indoor chocolate and candy shop, and a window ice cream shop. There are plenty of ice cream shops to choose from in downtown Plymouth but Fedeles Chocolates is our go-to for soft serve ice cream dipped in chocolate.
Gunther Tooties – gunthertooties.com – My husband visits this grab-and-go spot often for bagel and coffee. They have a great assortment of homemade bagels with many sandwich options. The place is small so seating is very limited. But, Gunther Tooties is located on Main St. next to the renovated Town Hall—formerly the 1820 Courthouse—with a great green lawn and water view. Many locals take the limited seating as an opportunity to have breakfast outside and people watch.
Kogi Korean Bar and Grill – kogikoreanbbq.com – Closed on Mondays! This restaurant is another Main St. staple located downtown with plenty of indoor seating. Our current favorites include:
- Spicy Ramen Bowl with Chicken Katsu (I order the chicken on the side so they stay crispy)
- Dolsot Bibimbap served in a hot stone bowl
Leena’s Kitchen – leenaskitchen.com – Located at unassuming plaza, this restaurant features a relaxing and modern atmosphere, and attentive and friendly staff. We have visited Leena’s Kitchen many times and have never been disappointed. It’s more appropriate for date nights or family night with older children. Our current favorites include:
- New England Clam Chowder topped with fried clam strips
- Braised Short Rib
- Spaghetti – beef short rib, mushroom, caramelized onion, Parmesan cream
The Lobster Hut – lobsterhutplymouth.com – A local favorite for their casual vibe and fast dining with beautiful scenery and waterfront seating. The Fisherman’s Platter For Two is the best bang for your buck, it’s plenty of food for two adults. We usually order the kids fish and chips at The Lobster Hut to share between our two toddlers. We sometimes ask for fruits instead of fries and always ask for chocolate milk, they sure are plenty of fulfilling food and drink! Our current favorites include:
- Fried clam strips and scallops plate with a side of rice pilaf (shared between two adults)
- Kids fish and chips with chocolate milk (shared between two kids)
Will and Co. Cafe – facebook.com/willcocafe – This cafe offers organic coffee and breakfast and lunch. We haven’t been to Will and Co. Cafe for lunch yet, but their breakfast is highly recommended. Their homemade cornbread with whipped butter and homemade jam is the best we’ve had. Our current favorites include:
- Jamaican Me Crazy organic coffee
- Grandpa’s Red Flannel Hash – corn beef hash, poached eggs (I’m not a fan of poached eggs so I always request for over medium eggs instead), homemade cornbread with whipped butter and homemade jam, home fries and baked beans
- grilled cornbread with whipped butter and homemade jam
- honey oatmeal toast with avocado spread and topped with fried eggs